Kanon28182

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Member ID:  2.597
  • Group:  Miembros
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2.238
  • Days Won:  2
  • Timezone:  Atlantic/Canary

Madre mia,y yo que llevo como 7 años comprando en mandarake y creo k solo tuve que pagar 1 o 2 veces.Mirate el gafe con alguien,enciendete un par de velas blancas o lo que haya que hacer pa quitarte la mala suerte de encima.:Face:

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Member ID:  5.424
  • Content Count:  4.042
  • Days Won:  8
  • Timezone:  Europe/Madrid

Me han contestado pero sigo igual.

Hola,

Feliz año nuevo 2020

Gracias por tu mensaje

Pedimos disculpas por el retraso en su pedido. Confirmamos que su pedido ha sido enviado a Europa y ha llegado a nuestro socio. Creemos que nuestro socio está considerablemente retrasado y hay muchas órdenes no enviadas.

Ya nos hemos puesto en contacto con ellos, pero debido a la zona horaria diferente aún no hemos recibido su devolución.
Tan pronto como tengamos más información, nos pondremos en contacto con usted.
Hacemos nuestro mejor esfuerzo para resolver esta situación lo antes posible.
Gracias por su comprension.

Atentamente, Nippon-yasan.com
Servicio al cliente

Enlace al comentario

• Member ID:  5.004
  • Group:  Moderador
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  3.799
  • Days Won:  26

Pues a ver si es verdad y lo tienes pronto en casa, que vaya pitorreo...

Enlace al comentario

• Member ID:  10.718
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0
  • Timezone:  Europe/Rome

Its 15 years i buy saint cloth myth from Japan, 7 years from Nippon Yasan.

I never had so many troubles like 2019 i had with Nippon Yasan, something happened with their site, i don't know but surely something has changed.

I waited a month after the release for the shipping of Aries Shion surplice.

I waited another month after the release of Chrysaor Krisna and i opened a paypal dispute. The very next day after i opened the paypal dispute they shipped to me the myth.

I waited 20 days after the release for Siegfried, i opened another paypal dispute. They refunded me and close my account.

All these myth i paid months in advance for the preorder, so they should have them in stock. Otherwhise you had to close the preorder. They are the same that cancel my Aiacos EX preorder after a week i preordered it because they receive a cut of the stock. Then a week before the release they opened another preorder for almost the double of the retail price. But, unfortunetely for them, Aiacos after the release became very easy to buy (if you know where to buy, not watching the same three sites) and they had to highly lower the price.

So i don't know how i can trust this site anymore. They made a good job (with some bad things) for 6 years i bought from them, but now it is time to say goodbye to them.

Enlace al comentario

• Member ID:  11.327
  • Content Count:  27
  • Timezone:  America/Santiago

En 11/1/2020 a las 6:20, Mimilax dijo:

Its 15 years i buy saint cloth myth from Japan, 7 years from Nippon Yasan.

I never had so many troubles like 2019 i had with Nippon Yasan, something happened with their site, i don't know but surely something has changed.

I waited a month after the release for the shipping of Aries Shion surplice.

I waited another month after the release of Chrysaor Krisna and i opened a paypal dispute. The very next day after i opened the paypal dispute they shipped to me the myth.

I waited 20 days after the release for Siegfried, i opened another paypal dispute. They refunded me and close my account.

All these myth i paid months in advance for the preorder, so they should have them in stock. Otherwhise you had to close the preorder. They are the same that cancel my Aiacos EX preorder after a week i preordered it because they receive a cut of the stock. Then a week before the release they opened another preorder for almost the double of the retail price. But, unfortunetely for them, Aiacos after the release became very easy to buy (if you know where to buy, not watching the same three sites) and they had to highly lower the price.

So i don't know how i can trust this site anymore. They made a good job (with some bad things) for 6 years i bought from them, but now it is time to say goodbye to them.

I have been waiting for my order to be sent more than a month and I have another one that was launched two weeks ago, I sent them 3 messages and they always tell me the same when they have stock, they send it to me that it still does not arrive, I do not think they do another Round of figures just for them, I don't know if I send them the last message telling them that I want the refund or claim them by PayPal as an experience that you advise? Or do they threaten that if they don't send it this week I will make a PayPal claim and tire it all?
Enlace al comentario

hace 3 horas, afk dijo:

I don't know. First of all look in paypal how much time you have before the time for a paypal dispute expires.

And then it depends on you. If you want the item try a little longer to send messages to them. If you only wants your money back you can open a paypal dispute but remember that they will cancel all your orders and account.

Enlace al comentario

hace 2 horas, Mimilax dijo:

I don't know. First of all look in paypal how much time you have before the time for a paypal dispute expires.

And then it depends on you. If you want the item try a little longer to send messages to them. If you only wants your money back you can open a paypal dispute but remember that they will cancel all your orders and account.

I really just want to be sent, but they care little about losing customers, I asked them in every possible way.
I will wait 2 more weeks
I would not buy from YN again!

Enlace al comentario

hace 22 horas, afk dijo:

I really just want to be sent, but they care little about losing customers, I asked them in every possible way.
I will wait 2 more weeks
I would not buy from YN again!

uhm, after a month they usually ship all the items. It's happened to me for Shion and Krishna. But when this was happening again for Siegfried i didn't want to buy from them anymore (consider i have been their customer for more than 7 years, so they start in the last months to act like this).

They refunded me Siegfried and i bought it from Anime Export, shipped two days after and i saved 15-20 € from the price of Nippon Yasan.

Editado por Mimilax
Enlace al comentario

hace 7 horas, Mimilax dijo:

uhm, after a month they usually ship all the items. It's happened to me for Shion and Krishna. But when this was happening again for Siegfried i didn't want to buy from them anymore (consider i has been their customer for more than 7 years, so they start in the last months to act like this).

They refunded me Siegfried and i bought it from Anime Export, shipped two days after and i saved 15-20 € from the price of Nippon Yasan.

1/2 month waiting to be sent to me. in fact by TL if they sent the same figure. :/ 

Enlace al comentario

bueno nippon yasan cancelo mis pedidos.

dijo que realizaría una devolución no dio plazo ni nada como siempre, quería preguntarles si alguna vez pasaron por esto y cuanto les toma devolver el dinero aproximadamente  no quiero esperar  mas meses por esto.

si alguno me puede ayudar estaría muy agradecido.

Fecha: 2020-01-17 09:59:44
Nombre: Marina
Version para imprimir

Mensaje:

Hola,

gracias por su mensaje

. Disculpe las molestias.

Sus pedidos serán reembolsados en su cuenta de PayPal.

Su boleto estará ahora cerrado

. No dude en enviar otro mensaje si necesita algo más.

Saludos

cordiales
Servicio al cliente de Nippon-yasan.com

Enlace al comentario

• Member ID:  5.424
  • Content Count:  4.042
  • Days Won:  8

A mi siguen sin responderme tengo una ganss de mandarlos a tomar por culo...

Enlace al comentario

• Member ID:  6.527
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  6.961
  • Days Won:  13

A mi por suerte me mandaron la figma de persona,pero a ver si llega

Desde luego me lo voy a tener que pensar mucho para volver a comprarles otra vez

Enlace al comentario