Invitado MrVehy

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Member ID:  217
  • Group:  Miembros
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1
  • Timezone:  America/Chicago

Man, you are probably one of the baddest customisers out there! Gotta love all your work.
The water cloth is probably one of the funniest figures i have seen :D

In mi opinion, the shoulder armor of the Unicorn V2 are a bit big, but as you said, its a "free custom" and it depends on the customizer how they want their figures to look ;)

The Breizh custom is exellent, the look/design is very well done.

One question, how do you get the smooth finish of the putty? Sandpaper? Gritsize?

Best wishes on the convention and keep us updated with your works.
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 51
  • Creado
  • Última Respuesta

Top Escritores en este tema

• Invitados
Thanks !

[quote name='GoldenMythV2' timestamp='1358624363' post='128061']
One question, how do you get the smooth finish of the putty? Sandpaper? Gritsize? [/quote]

I use sandpaper, first with 80 grit and after with 500 grit sandpaper at least. 600 and 800 are better. more is facultive in my opinion.
Thanks for your interest. If you want to know more about my methods, and if you speak french, you can check my tutorials on my website (click my sign).
Enlace al comentario

• Member ID:  4.955
  • Group:  Miembros
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1.090
  • Days Won:  24
  • Timezone:  Europe/Madrid

Hail to you ,j'ai jeté un oeil sur tes travaux( j'avais deja vu deux.trois trucs a la Japan Expo et online)un bon boulot ,vraiment tres pro :Face (11): .Toutefois,je me demande si on a pas un peu perdu le nord avec the water closet cloth!! :D J'aimerais te consulter deux -trois trucs par privé si y'a moyen.Questions d'ordre technique. :Face (41):
Bon ,je conclu :un exelent travail ,on voit experience et souci du detail, j'espere que tu continueras .
A ton service. Editado por Cuervo Maestro
Enlace al comentario

• Invitados
Thanks !
Of course, i continue to do customs :Face: . I'm now working on a free custom again, and one other from the anime...

[quote name='Cuervo Maestro' timestamp='1358685816' post='128176']J'aimerais te consulter deux -trois trucs par privé si y'a moyen.Questions d'ordre technique. :Face (41):
[/quote]
You can ask. Private message or here, i'll answer as i can. If you speak french (it seems), it's easier for me to explain ^^.
Enlace al comentario